Who uses hypnosis? Is hypnosis real?
As you consider how hypnosis and NLP can help you, it can be interesting to look at Celebrity Hypnosis, some of the famous and successful people who have benefited from hypnotism and hypnotic techniques.
Below is a short sampling of the rich and famous who have benefited from hypnosis and NLP techniques.
However, you don’t have to be a celebrity, or even rich, to receive the benefits of hypnosis. Anyone can afford to experience an introductory session and begin to improve their life.
These people have received the benefits of hypnosis:
- Kevin Costner flew his personal hypnotist to Hawaii to cure his sea sickness during production of a film.
- Championship golfer Jack Niklaus praises hypnosis and visualization techniques as the sole reason for his improved concentration.
- Pro Golfer Tiger Woods uses hypnosis to block out distractions and focus on the golf course.
- Mark Knopfler quit smoking with hypnosis.
- Matt Damon quit smoking with hypnosis.
- Drew Barrymore quit smoking with hypnosis.
- Ellen DeGeneres quit smoking with hypnosis and NLP.
- Ashton Kutcher and Charlize Theron beat their smoking habit through hypnosis.
- Jackie Kennedy Onassis used hypnosis to release tragic events in her life.
- Mozart (1756-91) apparently composed the famous opera “Cosi fan tutte” while hypnotized.
- Jimmy Connors used hypnosis techniques to practice his winning strokes prior to the US Open Championship.
- Kevin McBride, the celebrated Irish heavyweight boxing champion summons his hypnotist before every game, to get into the right frame of mind.
- Henry Ford (1863-1947) Billionaire car manufacturer benefited from using hypnosis.
- Hollywood actor Aaron Eckhart has credited hypnosis with changing his life forever after he used the practice to give up smoking and alcohol.
- Goethe (1749-1832) writer and scientist made use of the power of hypnosis.
- Chopin (1810-1849) pianist and composer took classes in hypnosis at the University of Strasbourg.
- Thomas Edison (1847-1931) inventor used hypnosis techniques for inspiration.
- Nikola Tesla (1856-1943) inventor benefited from the use of hypnosis.
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955) physicist used hypnosis techniques for brainstorming.
- Aldous Huxley (1894-1963) used trance-like states to explore the nature of consciousness.
- Oprah’s O magazine, Good Housekeeping, Reader’s Digest, Sports Illustrated, Red Book, Psychology Today, Ladies Home Journal and many more magazines continue to publish the benefits of utilizing hypnosis for personal change.
You can experience hypnosis yourself, in the comfort of your own home, by signing up for an online program – or book a private guided session with me.Austin NLP Coaching, Austin NLP Hypnosis, Neuro Linguistic Therapy, Nlp Coach Practitioner, NLP Timeline Therapy